The 2nd Annual Advanced Water Splitting Technology Pathways Benchmarking and Protocols Workshop will be held October 29–30, 2019, at Sky Song: The ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The 2019 workshop objectives are to:
- Summarize progress over the past year and plan for year two outcomes
- Review, refine, identify, and resolve issues regarding test protocols
- Review, refine, identify, and resolve issues regarding technology roadmaps
- Identify, leverage, and align related international efforts
- Identify opportunities to best utilize the database capability.
This workshop is being organized by the HydroGEN Benchmarking Project team of Nel Hydrogen, Arizona State University, Caltech, and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
Pre-registration and other details will be provided by early August. Requests to register will be reviewed to ensure uniform representation across water splitting technologies and institutions.